- A circular race of 50Km with a positive and negative height difference of 2.825m and starting and finishing at Ribes de Freser that allow to discover one of the most emblematic peaks of the Vall de Ribes, Torreneules.
Although this trail does not have the classical distance of a marathon, the layout makes it the marathon of the SkyRaces.
The average height of the race is 1.844m and with the highest point at the peak of Balandrau (2.585m).
The start will be at the Ribes de Freser municipal Sports Hall at 7 AM on Saturday 1 June 2019, and the race will finish at the same point.
The trial is limited to 400 runners.
The trial qualified for the UTMB® and is certified by the ITRA (Nº: 465-36951) with the following score:
- Endurance points: 3 (new scale)
- Mountain level: 8
- Finisher level: 270
- Up to 31/12/2018: 47 euros
- From 01/01/2019 to 15/04/2019: 55 euros
- From 16/04/2019 to 30/04/2019: 70 euros
- Temporal insurance: 10 euros (see regulation)
- Cancellation insurance: 10 euros
- Eco cup: 2 euros to refill with liquids at the refreshment points.
- Els Bastions® 2019 Original BUFF®: 12 euros
- Collet: 09:00 AM on Saturday 1 (2h 00min race time)
- Fontalba: 10:30 AM on Saturday 1 (3h 30min of race time)
- Núria: 12:45h PM on Saturday 1 (4h 45min of race time)
- Pic de l'Àliga: 17:00 PM on Saturday 1 (10h 00min of race time)
- Coll de Tres Pics: 20:00 PM on Saturday 1 (13h 00min of race time)
- Pardines: 22:00 PM on Saturday 1 (15h 00min of race time)
- Ribes de Freser: 23:00 M on Saturday 1 (16h 00min of race time)
- Entries will start on 15/11/2018 and will be closed on 30/04/2019 or when all places are taken.