- A circular race of 51Km with a positive and negative height difference of 2.785m and starting and finishing at Ribes de Freser that allow to crown permite coronar one of the most emblematic peaks of the Vall de Ribes, Torreneules, and its neighbour Balandrau.
Although this trail does not have the classical distance of a marathon, the layout makes it the marathon of the SkyRaces.
The average height of the race is 1.882m and with the highest point at the peak of Balandrau (2.585m).
The start will be at the Ribes de Freser municipal Sports Hall at 8 AM on Saturday 2 June 2018, and the race will finish at the same point.
The trial is limited to 300 runners.
The trial is certified by the ITRA with the following score:
- Endurance points: 3 (new scale)
- Mountain level: 8
- Finisher level: 280
- Up to 31/12/2017: 43
- From 01/01/2018 to 30/04/2018: 50
- From 01/05/2018 to 15/05/2018: 65
- Temporal insurance: 10 (see regulation)
- Cancellation insurance: 10
- Eco cup: 2 to refill with liquids at the refreshment points.
- Fontalba: 11:30 AM on Saturday 2 (3h 30min of race time)
- Núria: 13:45h AM on Saturday 2 (5h 45min of race time)
- Pic de l'Àliga: 18:00 AM on Saturday 2 (10h 00min of race time)
- Coll de Tres Pics: 21:00 AM on Saturday 2 (13h 00min of race time)
- Pardines: 23:00 AM on Saturday 2 (15h 00min of race time)
- Ribes de Freser: 00:00 AM on Sunday 3 (16h 00min of race time)
- Entries will start on 15/11/2017 and will be closed on 15/05/2018 or when all places are taken.
You can download the GPX file Here