- A circular race of 52Km with a positive and negative height difference of 2.714m and starting and finishing at Ribes de Freser that allow to crown permite coronar one of the most emblematic peaks of the Vall de Ribes, Torreneules.
Although this trail does not have the classical distance of a marathon, the layout makes it the marathon of the SkyRaces.
The average height of the race is 1.882m and with the highest point at the peak of Balandrau (2.585m).
The start will be at the Ribes de Freser municipal Sports Hall at 8 AM on Saturday 2 June 2018, and the race will finish at the same point.
The trial is limited to 300 runners.
The trial is certified by the ITRA with the following score:
- Endurance points: 3 (new scale)
- Mountain level: 8
- Finisher level: 280
- Up to 31/12/2017: 43
- From 01/01/2018 to 30/04/2018: 50
- From 01/05/2018 to 15/05/2018: 65
- Temporal insurance: 10 (see regulation)
- Cancellation insurance: 10
- Eco cup: 2 to refill with liquids at the refreshment points.
- Fontalba: 11:30 AM on Saturday 2 (3h 30min of race time)
- Núria: 13:00h AM on Saturday 2 (5h 00min of race time)
- Pic de l'Àliga: 17:00 AM on Saturday 2 (09h 00min of race time)
- Coll de Tres Pics: 20:00 AM on Saturday 2 (12h 00min of race time)
- Pardines: 22:00 AM on Saturday 2 (14h 00min of race time)
- Ribes de Freser: 23:00 AM on Saturday 3 (15h 00min of race time)
- Entries will start on 15/11/2017 and will be closed on 15/05/2018 or when all places are taken.