- A circular race of 27Km with a positive and negative height difference of 1.496m and starting and finishing at Ribes de Freser that allow to crown permite coronar one of the most emblematic peaks of the Vall de Ribes, el Taga.
The average height of the race is 1.359m and with the highest point at the peak of el Taga (2.040m).
The start will be at the Ribes de Freser municipal Sports Hall at 9 AM on Saturday 2 June 2018, and the race will finish at the same point.
The trial is limited to 200 runners.
The trial qualified for the UTMB® and is certified by the ITRA with the following score:
- Endurance points: 2 (new scale)
- Mountain level: 7
- Finisher level: 320
- Up to 31/12/2017: 26
- From 01/01/2018 to 30/04/2018: 30
- From 01/05/2018 to 15/05/2018: 40
- Temporal insurance: 10 (see regulation)
- Cancellation insurance: 10
- Eco cup: 2 to refill with liquids at the refreshment points.
- Pardines: 10:30 AM on Saturday 2 (1h 30min of race time)
- Bruguera: 13:30 AM on Saturday 3 (4h 30min of race time)
- Ribes de Freser: 15:00 AM on Saturday 2 (6h 00min of race time)
- Entries will start on 15/11/2017 and will be closed on 15/05/2018 or when all places are taken.