- A circular race of 76Km with a positive and negative height difference of 5.511m and starting and finishing at Ribes de Freser. This is a trail that takes the runners to the highest peaks of the Vall de Ribes, the Puigmal, Pic de Segre, Eina, Noufonts, Noucreus, Torreneules, Balandrau and Taga.
It is an ideal race for those wanting to start out on long distance trails or wishing to test themselves before the main event.
The most part of the race is at an altitude of over 2.000m with an average height of 2.052m and the highest point is at the peak of Puigmal (2.910m).
The start will be at the Ribes de Freser municipal Sports Hall at 7 AM on Saturday 3 June 2017, and the race will finish at the same point.
The trial is limited to 300 runners.
The trial is certified by the ITRA with the following score:
- Endurance points: 4 (new scale)
- Mountain level: 11
- Finisher level: 400
- Up to 31/12/2016: 65
- From 01/01/2017 to 30/04/2017: 75
- From 01/05/2017 to 15/05/2017: 95
- Temporal insurance: 10 (see regulation)
- Cancellation insurance: 10
- Eco cup: 2 to refill with liquids at the refreshment points.
- Fontalba: 10:30 AM on Saturday 3 (3h 30min of race time)
- Núria: 13:45 AM on Saturday 3 (6h 45min of race time)
- Pic de l'Àliga: 18:00 AM on Saturday 3 (11h 00min of race time)
- Coll de 3 Pics: 21:00 AM on Saturday 3 (14h 00min of race time)
- Pardines: 23:00AM on Saturday 3 (16h 00min of race time)
- Ribes de Freser: 03:00 AM on Sunday 4 (20h 00min of race time)
- Entries will start on 15/11/2016 and will be closed on 15/05/2017 or when all places are taken.
You can download the GPX file Here