- Complete circular route in the Vall de Ribes of 100Km with a positive height difference of 6.296m and 6.296m negative, crowning the valley's most representative peaks: Covil, Puigmal, Eina, Noufonts, Noucreus, Torreneules, Balandrau and Taga..
This is a demanding race that tests the runners' physical and mental stamina on a trail that for the most part is at an altitude of over 2.000m.
The average height of the race is 1.871m and the highest point is at the peak of Puigmal (2.910m).
The start will be at the Ribes de Freser municipal Sports Hall at 0 AM on Saturday 1 June 2019, and the race will finish at the same point.
The trial is limited to 200 runners.
The trial qualified for the UTMB® and is certified by the ITRA (Nº: 465-36947) with the following score:
- Endurance points: 5 (new scale)
- Mountain level: 9
- Finisher level: 430
- Up to 31/12/2018: 85 euros
- From 01/01/2019 to 15/04/2019: 100 euros
- From 16/04/2019 to 30/04/2019: 125 euros
- Temporal insurance: 10 euros (see regulation)
- Cancellation insurance: 10 euros
- Eco cup: 2 euros to refill with liquids at the refreshment points.
- Els Bastions® 2019 Original BUFF®: 12 euros
- El Baell: 02:45 AM on Saturday 1 (2h 45min of race time)
- Campelles: 05:15 AM on Saturday 1 (5h 15min of race time)
- Collet: 08:00 AM on Saturday 1 (8h 00min of race time)
- Fontalba: 09:30 AM on Saturday 1 (9h 30min of race time)
- Núria: 12:45 PM on Saturday 1 (12h 45min of race time)
- Pic de l'Àliga: 17:00 PM on Saturday 1 (17h 00min of race time)
- Coll de 3 Pics: 20:00 PM on Saturday 1 (20h 00min of race time)
- Pardines: 22:00 PM on Saturday 1 (22h 00min of race time)
- Ribes de Freser: 02:00 AM on Sunday 2 (26h 00min of race time)
- Entries will start on 15/11/2018 and will be closed on 30/04/2019 or when all places are taken.