- Complete circular route in the Vall de Ribes of 93Km with a positive height difference of 6.005m and 6.005m negative, crowning the valleys most representative peaks: Puigmal, Torreneules, Taga and la Covil.
This is a demanding race that tests the runners physical and mental stamina on a trail that for the most part is at an altitude of over 2.000m.
The average height of the race is 1.905m and the highest point is at the peak of Puigmal (2.910m).
The start will be at the Ribes de Freser municipal Sports Hall at 6 AM on Saturday 2 June 2018, and the race will finish at the same point.
The trial is limited to 250 runners.
The trial is certified by the ITRA with the following score:
- Endurance points: 5 (new scale)
- Mountain level: 9
- Finisher level: 410
- Up to 31/12/2017: 85
- From 01/01/2018 to 30/04/2018: 100
- From 01/05/2018 to 15/05/2018: 120
- Temporal insurance: 10 (see regulation)
- Cancellation insurance: 10
- Eco cup: 2 to refill with liquids at the refreshment points.
- Fontalba: 10:30 AM on Saturday 2 (4h 30min of race time)
- Núria: 13:00 PM on Saturday 2 (7h 00min of race time)
- Pic de l'Àliga: 5 PM on Saturday 2 (11h 00min of race time)
- Coll de 3 Pics: 8 PM on Saturday 2 (14h 00min of race time)
- Pardines: 10 PM on Saturday 2 (16h 00min of race time)
- Bruguera: 2:00 AM on Sunday 3 (20h 00min of race time)
- El Baell: 3:45 AM on Sunday 3 (21h 45min of race time)
- Ribes de Freser: 8 AM on Sunday 3 (26h 00min of race time)
- Entries will start on 15/11/2017 and will be closed on 15/05/2018 or when all places are taken.