Without the help of a team of volunteers giving free support to the organization on the days before and on the same day of the event, these kinds of races would not be possible. We therefore call on all those who want to take part in this team to join us to enjoy the race in a different way. Just follow the following link to give us your data and we will contact you.
No excellent physical condition is needed, there are profiles for everyone. Below we list different volunteer profiles that we will need to cover, and a brief description of the jobs to be done.
- Health volunteers: We need health personnel to assist participants who require treatment or care. These services include from care of the feet to medical assistance in the case of sprains, accidents, etc. All of the materials to do these jobs will be supplied by the organisation.
- Organisation volunteer force: At the beginning and the end of the race, volunteers will be needed to do the following jobs:
- Control of entries: People will be needed to check the identity and registry of the participants, their provision with shirt numbers and other materials.
- Control of material at the start: It must be checked that the runners have the necessary material and that their shirt numbers are correctly in place before the start.
- Information: There will be an assistance and information point for all people going to the information area both at the start and at the finish: participants, volunteers and public.
- Finish: We will need volunteers prepared to receive the participants and to give them their well-deserved congratulations.
- Volunteers at control and refreshment points: During the race, the participants will pass different controls that will record each participant and offer different services. We will therefore need people prepared to assure refreshment at the assigned points and to make sure that the participants receive the necessary food and drink. They will have to guarantee that the area is clean and tidy.
- Logistic volunteers: People prepared to do sections of the route on the days before to mark it, or people doing a section of the route on foot behind the last participant to remove the signs.